Lake Worth Personal Injury Lawyer
Get Help From Our Lake Worth Personal Injury Attorney Today
At The Pennington Firm, our Lake Worth personal injury lawyers are skilled, experienced, and client-centered advocates for justices. We take on the full range of personal injury cases and our firm has what it takes to hold the big insurance companies accountable. If you or your loved one was hurt in a serious accident, we are more than ready to help. Contact our firm today for a free case review with a top-rated Lake Worth personal injury attorney.
A Full Service Personal Injury Law Firm Representing Victim in Lake Worth, Texas
The Pennington Firm fights to protect the legal rights and financial interests of injured victims in Lake Worth, Tarrant County, and throughout the wider region in North Texas. We strive to provide the absolute highest quality of personalized representation to our clients. No matter how your accident happened, we are ready to investigate the case and help you determine what comes next. Along with other types of claims, our Lake Worth personal injury lawyer has experience with:
- Car Accidents: Our firm handles all types of automobile accident claims in Lake Worth. We know how to hold the big insurance companies accountable after a crash. Contact us today for a free consultation with a skilled attorney.
- Motorcycle Wreck: Unfortunately, motorcyclists too often face unfair stereotypes of law enforcement officers and insurance companies. We fight hard to ensure that injured riders are able to get justice and compensation after a crash.
- Semi-Truck Accidents: There is a lot on the line in commercial truck accident claims. Our Lake Worth tractor trailer accident lawyer is standing by, ready to help.
- Commercial Vehicle Collisions: Commercial vehicle accident claims can be especially complicated. Contact our Lake Worth personal injury attorney today for immediate help.
- Premises Liability Claims: In Texas, property owners and businesses have a general responsibility to ensure their premises are in reasonably safe condition for guests. Our firm handles all types of premises liability cases—from slip and falls to negligent security.
- Defective Product Claims: Under the Texas product liability law, a manufacturer, distributor, or retailer, may be held strictly liable for harm caused by product defective.
An Overview of the Most Common Injuries
With vast experience handling personal injury claims, we take on all types of cases. Following an accident caused by another party’s negligence, you need to get yourself checked out and treated by a licensed physician. Your medical needs are always the top priority. Regardless of the nature of your accident or the type/severity of your injury, our Lake Worth personal injury attorney is ready to help you take the next steps. We represent people dealing with all types of injuries, including:
- Torn ligaments;
- Muscle injuries;
- Soft tissue damage;
- Fractured or broken bones;
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs);
- Burn injuries;
- Internal bleeding;
- Internal organ injuries;
- Amputations; and
- Spinal cord injuries.
We Fight for the Maximum Financial Compensation for Injured Victims
If you suffered a major injury in Lake Worth, you have the right to seek financial compensation from the at-fault party. Depending on the nature and severity of your accident, you may be entitled to compensation for both out-of-pocket losses and intangible damages. Our Lake Worth, TX personal injury lawyers fight aggressively to help victims secure the maximum compensation, including for:
- Property damage;
- Emergency medical care;
- Hospital bills;
- Physical rehabilitation;
- Lost wages;
- Loss of earning power;
- Pain and suffering;
- Long-term disability;
- Disfigurement/impairment; and
- Wrongful death.
You Can Count On the Lake Worth Personal Injury Lawyers at The Pennington Firm
Did you sustain a serious injury as a consequence of another party’s negligence? Our founder and lead attorney Austin F. Pennington is here to help you fight for justice and the maximum available financial compensation. We are proactive and we put results-first. Along with other things, our Lake Worth personal injury attorney is prepared to:
- Conduct a comprehensive and confidential review of your case;
- Carefully investigate your accident—ensuring all evidence is secured;
- Handle the personal injury claims paperwork and settlement negotiations; and
- Take your legal case as far as required to help you maximize your financial recovery.
Set Up a Free Consultation With a Top-Tier Lake Worth Personal Injury Attorney
At The Pennington Firm, our Lake Worth personal injury lawyer is standing by, ready to fight for your rights. No matter how your accident happened, we will determine the best course of action to help you secure financial compensation. Contact our law firm today for a free consultation. Our firm represents injured victims in Lake Worth, Tarrant County, and all across North Texas.