White Settlement Car Accident Lawyer
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our White Settlement Auto Accident Attorney
At The Pennington Firm, our White Settlement car accident attorney invests the time, the resources, and the attention to detail to help injured victims get justice. With a deep understanding of Texas law and the insurance claims process, we know how to help injured victims get real results. Hurt in a crash? You need a top-tier lawyer. Contact our team now for your no cost, no obligation consultation with an experienced White Settlement auto accident attorney.
We Handle All Types of Car Accident Claims in White Settlement
We are a full-service law firm devoted to protecting legal rights and financial interests of automobile accident victims in White Settlement. Types of crashes we have experience with include:
- Fender Benders: Thankfully, most crashes in White Settlement are fender benders. Still, these relatively modest collisions can result in property damage and even injuries.
- Rear-End Collisions: Rear-end collisions are the most common type of multi-vehicle crash. The rear driver is usually—but not automatically—liable for the accident.
- Intersection Crashes: A significant share of car crashes in White Settlement happen at intersections.
- Sideswipe Accidents: A sideswipe accident is a crash that happens when two vehicles strike each other on the side. They are often caused by unsafe merges.
- Hit & Run Accident: All motorists in Texas have a duty to stop their vehicle and remain at the scene of a collision. Nonetheless, hit-and-run crashes remain a serious problem.
- Rollover Collisions: Although rollovers are relatively uncommon, they can cause devastating injuries.
- Head-On Collisions: Head-on collisions are disproportionately likely to be catastrophic or even fatal accidents.
The Most Common Causes of Auto Accidents in White Settlement
Car accidents can happen for many different reasons. Though, most could have been prevented with proper safety precautions. Some leading causes of accidents in White Settlement include:
- Failure to yield;
- Distracted driving;
- Aggressive driving:
- Drunk driving;
- Hazardous roadways; and
- Manufacturer liability.
Understanding Motor Vehicle Accident Liability in Texas
Texas is a fault-based motor vehicle accident state. What does that mean for a crash in White Settlement? It means that the party who caused the accident through negligence—unsafe conduct—can be held liable for the resulting damages. Most car accident injury claims are brought against negligent drivers. Though other parties, including trucking companies and vehicle manufacturers, may also bear liability for a collision. Texas operates under a modified comparative negligence standard. Each party to a crash in White Settlement is liable for their “share” of the blame for an accident. You can still recover compensation even if you are partially at-fault for a crash as long as you are not liable for 51 percent (or more) of the fault.
We Help Injured Victims Secure the Maximum Financial Compensation
If you were hurt in a motor vehicle crash, you need compensation to repair your car, pay your bills, and support your family. In a car accident claim in Texas, victims and families can seek compensation for economic and non-economic damages. Unfortunately, these cases are defended by big insurance carriers that fight to pay out as little as possible to people and families. Our firm fights for the maximum settlement for clients. Financial recovery may include:
- Automobile repairs or replacement;
- Emergency room care;
- Medical expenses, including rehabilitation;
- Lost wage and diminishment of future earnings;
- Pain and suffering;
- Disability, disfigurement, or physical impairment; and
- Wrongful death of a loved one.
Why Trust the White Settlement Auto Accident Lawyers at The Pennington Firm
The aftermath of a serious car crash is stressful, frustrating, and overwhelming. You need a top-tier advocate on your side. Our founder and lead attorney Austin F. Pennington fights tirelessly to help injured victims get the full and fair financial compensation. Among other things, our White Settlement auto accident attorney is ready to:
- Hear what you have to say and answer personal injury questions;
- Investigate your accident—gathering the evidence to prove liability;
- Document your damages and represent you in settlement negotiations; and
- Take your legal case as far as it needs to go to help you secure the best results.
Schedule a Free Case Review With Our White Settlement Car Crash Attorney Today
At The Pennington Firm, our White Settlement auto accident lawyer is a skilled, experienced, and justice-first advocate for victims and families. Hurt in a crash? We are ready to go above and beyond to protect your rights and interests. Contact our personal injury team today for a free review of your case. We handle the full range of motor vehicle accident injury claims in White Settlement.